We've Been Busy
So, I realize that I haven't written in a while. Since last week, to be more exact. But that's because a great deal of stuff has happened! Which means that I couldn't write about it! Because it was a great deal of stuff, as I've said. Now that I've cleared that up, I suppose I should begin.
Last weekend Andrew, W, and myself decided to go for a movie. Then W and I found a play that we wanted to see. Everyone was on board for the play. It would have been great, except that we decided to go grocery shopping. We were very hungry, and we bought some steaks to cook for dinner. Then W thought that we might invite Andrew over for dinner, since we'd all be heading out to the play fairly soon. So we went round and picked him up. On the way back to our apartment, W jumped out of the car to help a man who'd fallen in the middle of the crosswalk. He was stumbling around with a cane, and we offered to give him a ride to his hotel. He couldn't tell us exactly where his hotel was (or its name) because he was drunk. Very, very drunk. But Andrew and I were not at all frightened, because W was there to protect us and besides, drunk-cane-guy was quite nice. When we finally found his hotel, he told us all that he loved us. Our uplifiting experience for the day. Then we dashed home to make dinner, already running pretty late.
We arrived, threw a delicious dinner together (one of our fantastic talents) and ate up. Then, well...we'd missed the play. And we kicked around the movie idea, but it was getting late and none of us could find a movie we really wanted to see. So we decided to pack up and go to Seattle.
Saturday, 8pm
(W and Meeps are canoodling innocently on the couch, contemplating another glorious evening of semi-drunken relaxation. It's our hobby.)
Andrew: Hey, we could go to Seattle.
W:
Meeps: Sweetie?
W: What?
Meeps: Wanna go to Seattle?
W: I guess so.
Meeps: Ok.
Andrew: REALLY!?
Andrew hurried off to his apartment to grab an overnight bag (I think he wanted to get back before we lay down on the couch again, because god knows The Rousse and Future Rousse are hard to rouse), and we checked up on cheap hotels in Tacoma, Washington. I packed our stuff and decided to bring home another rat, W cleaned the kitchen, and we were off. The rest, dearies, is a tale for another post. Suffice it to say that we had a blast. A sort of panicked, restless blast. I have great difficulty posting pictures and captioning them the way I want to on this site, so the rest will be going up on facebook shortly. Before ya'll look at them I must caution: we are fucking fabulous.

6 comments:
heh. that was perfect. the caption, i mean. and "the Rousse and future Rousse are hard to rouse"
much love.
--andrew
I suppose that somewhere in a later post there will be discussion of the future of that particular combustion engine.... ... or, to be truthful--the lack of combustion in that particular engine.
Maybe you can find some mechanically-inclined verdantly-oriented (MIVO) person to transform it into a contraption that could run on mixture of catrat droppings?
The bikes are a good idea. Be sure to get good helmets.
HAHAHA helmets. You're such a kidder, Ma.
I agree with Andrew and your mother. Old, drunk men are also a plus. I miss you.
-Andrew (the other one)
best regards, nice info Minivan sale statistics Auto infant car seat covers Renault fluence 1962 chevrolet truck roll pan custom contemporary leather sofa mitsubishi cs 2710 service manual tv At t cheap cell phone plans Formal maternity clothes cell phones calling plans Rhinoplasty in nyc swimwear pic cell phone plans mn
What a great site Baseball defensive strategies sex toys laptops computer shopping bingo online amateur fucking Cure hair loss natural Toyota yaris + stereo + rca output slipcover furniture virus scan Sportsbook pay with 1900 western union Percocet for knee and back pain Liposuction minneapolis Financial advisor philadelphia Fioricet fiorecet ingredient protonix st augustine florida plastic surgeon
Post a Comment