Boys And Their Toys
W bought a laser-pointer at the store this afternoon. He and Vita have been playing with it for a while now. Vita (fats, as she is affectionately known) is huffing and puffing up a storm, but remains determined to catch that...thing. When he turns the pointer off she gets really upset. Her eyes roll around and she darts down the length of our livingroom, looking for it. A minute ago W pointed it at the bookcase and she slammed into a pile of books, headfirst. W is giving the cat brain damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How I love cats. And you, of course. But you don't slam headlong into piles of books trying to chase after flying red dots...do you...? Give them brain damage, I say! Give them brain damage or give me a woman covered in beeeees!! I'm in Athens all summer and am free EVERY weekend, so when you come to Atlanta, pleeeease call me. I will be there. Fast. The degree to which I miss you is excruciating.
-Frazier (Andrew, whatever you call me)
How I love cats. And you, of course. But you don't slam headlong into piles of books trying to chase after flying red dots...do you...? Give them brain damage, I say! Give them brain damage or give me a woman covered in beeeees!! I'm in Athens all summer and am free EVERY weekend, so when you come to Atlanta, pleeeease call me. I will be there. Fast. The degree to which I miss you is excruciating.
-Frazier (Andrew, whatever you call me)
Looking for information and found it at this great site... sex story of jyothika dental dental insurance insurance plans Long term care insurance quotes in england Depression buprenex celexa prozac Microsoft on site golive adobe training acquiredlearning com Butts brenda Culinary school in san fransico Design rural driveways Big black cocks bangers erotic wife story Wrap sweater cox buy another for jennifer womens erotic story gmc rts bus parts http://www.order-diet-pill.info/Kia_hagerstown.html Bilder rosen blumen boys first time gay lesbian stories
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.1993-isuzu-rodeo-transmission-computer.info 401k loans Under water camera video Casino fun play roulette Quit smoking free stuff Eczema soap eczema Lamictal side effects sperm count interior design Allegra history of
Post a Comment