Andrew You Doof

First, Carlton:
DUDE. I'm talking about something awesome that I've planned for US to do. It'll be fun, I promise. Jesus christ. Cheer up--did you really think I was going to leave you out? Before you ask, no, we are not going to Mt. Hood. It's just a Mount. And also, stop criticizing everything I do! I'm sorry I sucked at tipping one goddamn time, and I'm very sorry that I have apparently lost my own goddamn cat! LAYOFF! ARGH!

So, yeah. Andrew: your weekend is booked. Don't question me. Or A. It upsets us*. And when you see me, I encourage you to comment positively on my new haircut. Really I think you'll like it.

Many thanks to "anonymous" for the fabulous Neko link. I already really liked the New Pornographers, and had no idea that she was a part of that. I must admit, I'm not terribly fond of her "Neko Case and Her Boyfriends" American-Gothic-Country stuff. A little yuck. Then, maybe I just haven't heard enough of it. "Thrice All-American," that's the name of the album I was trying to remember. I've only listened to 3 songs. But hey, snap judgements are my thing, ya'll.

I was like:
SSSSSSNAP.

Went looking for Dmitri today. Howled for him all over Gresham. Guess what? That's right, no luck. But one of W's mom's neighbors said that he had a strange little grey cat with a kinked tail & red collar sitting on his porch yesterday, so I figure the little bastard is still around. I'll go back soon and try again. W's mom says that the food she sets out dissappears only at night, so maybe 10pm is the time to seek-the-tree. Goddamn this animal. I don't even like him and I still miss him. A little. *sniffle.*



*I'm like the Lorax, except I only speak for A. You're welcome, A!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me how and I shall blog. For you.

Andrew Mills said...

yeah. i wasn't really criticizing you about the cat thing. i just felt really bad about it.
here, i'll even say this to make it up to you: i know he'd hate living in my apartment since i don't even have a balcony, but if you do find him, and you find that you still can't get along with him in your apartment, i'll let him live with me. i don't care if he craps on the carpet. i just want him to be ok.

Anonymous said...

You did know who the "anonymous" link leaver was...right?

Cause if you didn't, I'll be sad.

oneifbyland said...

yes, the meeper is right, andrew. and weekends without you are seriously like 175% less fun, so d is a very lucky lady.
it's ok to miss dmitri. he was always arond, and now he's not. and that's sad.
ac newman and dan bejar (from destroyer) are in the new prnographers too! you should listen to "the sublimation hour" off streethawk seduction by destroyer, because it's sort of awesome. i mean, it's got the line "you had the best legs in a business built for kicks" and just gets better.
byeeeee

oneifbyland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oneifbyland said...

sorry about the double thing. :(

Andrew Mills said...

so just for the record here...i tried to call you, dude. i was all excited and proud of myself because i was finally calling you, instead of the other way around.
and you know what?

your fucking phone is off.

bleh.
--andrew

Anonymous said...

W shows remarkeable insight into the catomics involved in the relentless pursuit of felines:
1. You cannot get rid of a happy cat.
2. You cannot keep an unhappy cat.
3. Never attempt to house a cat that does not fall sound asleep in your lap the very first time you meet. This is how cats indicate they are willing to give you a test run. If there are two of you, has to apply to both.
4. D has always sounded like he was a wannabe ferrel cat. He sees himself as a wild predator. He wants to chase rats in sewers. He wants to have raucous sex in the middle of the night with strange females.

Anonymous said...

Fhon torture. That's what it is. Bleating messages left, hinting at misery and mayhem-- but then six days go by before someone deigns to answer.
Bleh is right.

Andrew Mills said...

oh. and in response to your comment on my blog: i totally agree with the having companions as you age thing. but...do you really need to be legally tied to that person to *do* that? i mean, if you like them, just stay with them. no need to get the government involved. the point i was trying to make was simply that having what is historically a religious covenant be invaded by enforcable rules is stupid.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read lpn nursing schools online Master degree in nursing online seabrook new hampshire Elevated+liver+enzymes+lipitor Culinary schools in seattlewashington United states stop smoking free shipping Barcode reader Compactflash uk uk business card medicare and homebound patient coverages Maker of oxycontin wilson python golf bag Bose noise cancelling headphones Hazardous materials training online online training Online insurance adjuster schools Vardenafil nebenwirkungen