If You Call, I Will Answer

This post is specifically directed at the Mayor of a certain "Town Of Carl."

Dude,
I have plans for this weekend. I'm not going to tell you what they are, but rest assured that they are indeed awesome. I'm really not going to tell you. Anything. Really. And we should definitely make time for coffee this week. ANNA BANANAS AWAITS. This weekend was...well, lets just say that adjustments have been made. And everybody is sorry. Except for W. He thought it was hilarious. And A. She still doesn't quite understand what the hell you were asking.
If you call, I will come on time!

much luv,
Meeps

6 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

May I just say that it makes me very sad to know that when your weekends are Andrew-Free, they are top-secret and awesome, but when they are Andrew-Full, they involve sitting on the couch and telling me we can't go to Mt. Hood. : (
Still looking foward to coffee, though...
--Andrew

Anonymous said...

::is pleased with the BNL title of this post::

I was going to wait and comment when I had something to offer, mainly some Neko Case, because Ashley's right--Neko kicks ass. Actually, you know what...hold on...

...all right, I'm uploading one of her songs. It'll be here soon. She's (additionally) in a band called The New Pornographers, also is very good.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FEE2FE5F6FD47027

There. Download it. Listen to it. It's good shit.

But anyway, the BNL refrence in this title is awesome, and makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Anonymous said...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action
=download&ufid=FEE2FE5F6FD47027

The link got cut off, so here it is again.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Texas train accident attorney brain injury lawyer rating Sony+auto+dvd+players cosmetic facial ft lauderdale surgery Vending machine patents 56k internet fax How to detox off of depakote and ambien Ultrasonic liposuction bryn mawr lung cancer regression Singer commonwealth games closing ceremony wisconsin attorney report card Palm beach florida copyright attorney Thugz sex ameture voyeurs Oxycontin abus Chevrolet suburban ac evaporator drain Lawyer moorpark franchising

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! State farm home owner insurance quote Treat depression wellbutrin xl mature nylon stockings How to become a proactiv retailer Keri renault interior designer frannie Web email forwarding filter service free pregnant teens take giant cock venezuela seo sugar land dental plans Cellulite reduction canada Certified mcse in windows 2000 or 2003 plus size bridesmaid dresses & in store samples Kokonuts license plate frames Vitamin e and bleeding time Blocker msn popup stopper