The Pug People Are Coming!

On Friday, at 11am. They're going to inspect my house, to determine my eligibility to foster some godforsaken pug thing. I can't decide if I want to try and do something about all the exposed wiring and bowls full of household chemicals sitting in all the corners, or not. Because, yes, foster pugs deserve to live in a safe environment, but really, how safe should it be? Do we want to give the little puggies unrealistic expectation of their future conditions? Should we let them become accustomed to a world without sharp edges and exciting opportunities for gastrointestinal distress? I think not.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Another pug? Beau is not pug enough for you?

The Wayward E said...

This would be a FOSTER pug. Purely supplemental! Because Bearegaard...I love him to death, but he leaves something to be desired. Like, he almost never moves of his own accord. I seriously believe that if he were allowed to stay on the couch for as long as he wanted, he would starve to death or die of a burst bladder, whichever came first. That dog LOVES the couch in a fairly unhealthy way.