FosterMonster: The Sequel

His name is Mojo. He's very underweight, very sweet, and very determined to catch at least one of our cats by the tail. Preferably all three. He may be a short-term foster--it depends on whether or not SEPRA decided to send him to a rescue in Vermont that has offered to take some of their overflow dogs. If that's the case, he'll be with us until June 6th. Should they decide to keep him and send another pug to Vermont in his place, he'll stay longer. I'm going to put up pictures of him, just as soon as I wake up from my nap.

Foster pugs are exhausting and, if you're a cat, terribly upsetting. Neutrino is so traumatized, he may never come out from under the bed again. But then again, Newt doesn't deal well with excitement of any kind. He didn't let any of us come within 15 feet of him for a week after the time W chased me down the hall and I accidentally squealed a little. Which apparently, for a chickenshit Siamese, is VERY UPSETTING.

Oh, also, Beauregaard hates his guts. He growls and snaps whenever Mojo comes anywhere near, which is totally as cute as it sounds. So far he's only managed to actually bite me in the elbow so there hasn't been too much bloodshed, but make no mistake about it, The Beaure wants him dead.

1 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

Mojo is an extremely appropriate name for a small dog. He sounds like fun. I still secretly think you'd make an awesome veteranarian.

I also still secretly can't spell words like veteranarian. Oh, well.

Sometimes, I'll be sitting in a dumb business class, and I'll look out the window and dream about doing that Vet Tech thing at PCC.

Anwyay. Talk to you soon.

--Andrew