ENOUGH ALREADY
Alright, I'm officially done whining about how I wasted all my own time putzing around instead of making more nursing school progress. I'm doing fine. I don't have to be finished with school by a certain date: my long-term plan is to get a masters anyway. So fuck it. Enough with the "blahblahblah I'm so worried but I'm not going to really do anything about it" crappola. I'm SO over myself right now! =) I think that I'm just going to write those memoirs anyway. A fictional past in Prague is better than no Prague at all, right?
Annnnyhoodle. Yesterday I played with kittens! On Monday I'm going to see Erin's new house! Things are l-l-looking up!
I miss you guys. Now that I've gone though my periodic blog-update-spasm, I feel justified in complaining about the fact that Ashley never updates. Miss hot-professional-chick! How are things?
2 comments:
wow, so many updates! i like it!
Heh. I try.
Post a Comment