To Hell With It
Yeah, so no more making fun of W for not updating, I think.
School sucks.
The Anatomy exam this morning covered the first 5 chapters in our massive fucking book, along with about 350 pages of slides. All the other A&P sections were tested on chapters 1-3. And they got to review for a week in class. My professor literally did not stop spewing new information at breakneck speed until the second that the class was over, the day before the exam. I think I'm getting screwed here.
Oh, also, I didn't start studying until the weekend. Like, Sunday night.
I don't really feel like entertaining anyone this evening, and I don't have anything clever to say anyhow.
This is my 50th post. Hurray! Check back in a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wait...if the other classes can go slowly, why can't yours? what the hell's your teacher's problem?
asshole.
and if you don't do as well as you'd like this semester, at least you know there are easier classes for next time round.
that's a shit-load of information, and even if you make a c+ on the test, i will be damn impressed.
(also, i'm not sure why this would make you feel any better, but I only have around 45 posts on my blog, and it's been around for more than a year longer than yours.)
That sucks. Especially since Anatomy is hard as hell. I hope you did well, though.
And 50 posts? Holy crap! Wanna shoot for 100 by the end of the year? 75? You could write about anatomy. It'd be fun.
Class beckons. At least you're reading interesting stuff--this creative writing class is killing me. Apparently all the good writers have left Athens.
Mmm, I'm only at 21. And guess what? I might be able to fly out to Portland! A friend of mine's father flies for Delta, and she thinks she might be able to get me a buddy pass. That way, I'd only pay around $150 for my flight, which would be even less than my Greyhound ticket. Either way, I'm coming and CAN'T wait. Miss you.
i'm sorry! and anatomy is so tedious anyway!
but, you know, you can be all smarty-pants in front of the people from the other class. using your knowledge. i mean, i'd much rather have you around if i break my leg than one of them....so that's something, right? and i'm sure you did ok. you're very smart.
if it makes you feel better, my behaviour mod class is the same way... it's like this whole sense of injustice when you see someone else's syllabus. on the plus side, i have stopped the cat from hurling himself bodily at my bedroom door and FIVE AM FOR HOURS ON END so i'm happy.
also, i want to get the joanna newsom tickets. they're $15 on the 19th. call and let me know for sures that you'll come.
Ha. You think your teacher is bad? I'm taking Theoretical Physics (Electrodynamics) in German. With a grad-level textbook because Europeans are so smug. Oh, and the prof - he's Russian. And he mumbles. But the kicker is he stutters. Not always, but enough that it's disconserting. HaHA! I win in miserableness.
And I'm lazy.
Sigh. I should call soon so we can catch up on some of da gossip. I actually have some! Sort of.
D
Post a Comment