Abso-fuckin-lutely!
Lisa, dear god girl, of course!
Just don't, you know, bring that freakish boyfriend of yours ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lisa, dear god girl, of course!
Just don't, you know, bring that freakish boyfriend of yours ;)
4 comments:
Hey, yeah! I don't have to get in touch with Lisa, because she's gotten in touch with you first! Hurrah!
Oh, and Ashley stopped by the Casa...and they're not open the day after Thanksgiving.
Do you have any other restaurants in mind? Do you want to stick with the Latin American food? Or would you prefer Thai?
Let me know.
--Andrew
Ooo...a ccccccccrisis in the planning department. I shall post about it, and request guidanccccccccce. As soon as I get the fucking ccccccccccccccCCCCC to stop sticking.
The "C" is seriously sticking? I'm sorry, but that's hilarious!
And I would prefer Thai.
dude! i hear about all this big news that you can't write about and now a ccccccccrisis? you need to call me, my friend. call me tonight. so i can know things.
(and andrew's new nickname is the won't-reveal-other-people's-personal-information-er. hmmph!)
Post a Comment