She's Going The Distance
Okay, so I couldn't just leave it at 50. And besides, I feel a bit better today. It was so nice when I clicked on here and saw that you had all commented! I have great friends! =)
I *heart*
Sea, W and I aren't landing in A-Town until Wednesday, so it looks like I won't be able to come. We'll arrive on the 22nd and leave on the 26th. I really wish I could go. Dammit. You and J have fun, though. HA! Like Sea and J could be stopped! The book of RIGHT-ON, baby! Also, well done with the cat. Does he talk to you?
For example:
Vitas: (the cat has been renamed, for the youtube smugRussian on iasshole) Mraaaa! Mraaww!
Me: What, cat?
Vitas: MREEE! Mrewwwow? Mrr...
Me: What?
Vitas: Moooww! MROOWEEEE!
Me: Back off. You have food, you have water. I'm not giving you any more chicken. You can't sit on my lap because you grip my tender thighs with your claws as soon as you get settled. My hands are wretched from rubbing you. It's 4am. I am the husk of my former self. I have nothing left to offer.
Vitas: Mrrrr?
Me: Seriously. Stop following me.
I get this feeling that she's trying to tell me something. Something not very important. It's annoying. And if you break your leg, I will totally do my best. Which probably means calling my dad and trying not to panic. Being related to a medical professional is almost as good as being a medical professional, right?
Ern, you are still in Athens, so there is at least one good writer there. Hey, are you still thinking of coming out for christmas? Because that would still be awesome. You know. I'm going to decorate the (cat) apartment!
Plumb, I'm really excited for you. If you can get a plane ticket for cheap, I'm sure you'll enjoy the trip much better than if you rode 20,000,000 hours on the bus. Which, you know. Would still be awesome. Are you still having trouble with that chick? Because I will totally take her out, if you want. How did that all get resolved?
Mandrew, you are right. My teacher is an asshole. A big, big one. Between her suckiness and my laziness, we're really in a bind here. I'm not totally sure what to do. I really hope that I didn't fail the exam, but there's a strong possibility that I got lower than a C, and that will mean that I'll have to change my plans for this year. You know how much I love reevaluating my plans. Bleh. And you post more pictures than me. A picture post is worth 1000 of my "hey, what's up, not much going on here" posts.
TO EVERYONE:
Mandrew is organizing a pilgrimage to Casa Vieja on Friday, Nov. 24. That's the day after Thanks. We're all going to go out to dinner, with Theresa Ding (I know, funny hunh--she called me to invite me to a Thanks party...turns out she's marrying Ryan Tribold afterall) and maybe a few other people. I want to see all of you! I know that it's probably been mentioned before, but can everyone come? Maybe? Hopefully? Let me know and we'll work out the rest of the details.
Also, I have big news! But not for this post!
9 comments:
I think most everybody can come. I still haven't talked to Lisa, though.
--Andrew
Wait, does that invitation to Casa de whatever include me? I'm confused, so enlighten me, O great anatomy-hating one. I'm sorry about that, btw. My Music History class is about the same. Lecture, lecture, lecture. Test. Death. And with that chick...I don't know what's going on anymore. I don't know if she wants me as a friend or what. Part of me wants to let it all go and forget about her, but part of me hates ending a friendship, even if it was an unbalanced one. I need Fall Break.
Second that needing Fall break bit. Second that wholeheartedly. As for Casa Vieja, of course you're fucking invited. I wouldn't have posted it here if you weren't. I have a very limited readership, dude.
So what is Casa Vieja? Write your response on MY blog. Please?
You can't just say you have big news and then not tell us.
And I'll totally be out there if I can catch a cheap ticket. I can't spend the whole break at home. I'd go crazy.
And CV sounds like a go at this point, but you never know with my family. I think we'll be in town, though.
ok. i'm calling and bugging you until you tell me your big news. that's just the way things have to be, i'm sorry.
it's mostly worked. like, 5 days of the week i get to sleep past dawn. which is nice.
sebastian isn't so verbal. mostly he bangs you with his head and if that doesn't work, he eats your hair. i'm not even kidding. it's this strange grooming thing where he gets of the sofa or edge of your chair or pounces from a ledge onto your shoulder and eats you hair. i don't understand.
i like vitas. she's got spunk!
am i invited?
-Lisa :)
am i invited?
-Lisa :)
when are you coming to atlanta?
Post a Comment