So Yeah, We Got One







It's a 1997 Toyota Rav4...affectionately called "The Rav." Feast your eyes. Buying our first car together was a difficult, at times even painful, experience. We learned that we are indeed suceptible to salesmen. We already knew that we hated them. The moral here, folks, is that even though you may like your vehicle just fine, you'll never get over the RESENTMENT.

Gresham Honda Dealers=Evil Fuckers

That said, YAY, CAR! Wooo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww E, you look great! Also, way to go backing that thing into the parking space! It seems like you like the Rav, and you should. It's really nice, and I'd kill for that right now.

Andrew Mills said...

Damn, that's a fine looking car. Whoever took those pictures is clearly a gifted photographer. : P

I think you made the right choice, too. Even if the actual choice that got made was "Do exactly what the sales person says so he'll leave us alone." It's a good car. We'll get the kinks worked out, and then we'll be set for cruising.

Did you hear? Gas prices are gonna drop some more over the next month or so. So way to buy at just the right time.

And I don't know if you did this on purpose, but I just realized that my blog is the first link on your list, which makes me feel more special than you'll ever know. Someday, when I finally get around to making a links list, you know you'll be at the top, too. Hell, I'll just call the list "Emily, and People who don't matter as much."

--Andrew

Anonymous said...

Awww, it's soo cute!! I imagined something else, but RAV's are kickass, no doubt. Too bad it doesn't do tranAtlantic.....but Enjoy anyways!
the other D

PS William, close your eyes. D, you look great. I suppose that's weak after the royal plumber, but really, you look very good.
D

Anonymous said...

blah! do please take down those pictures in which I appear. I hate them so.

oneifbyland said...

can i say 'awww, y'all are so cute!'? especially in that last picture... william, don't be sad. they're good pictures.
anyway! it is a lovely, lovely car and i hope it brings you long life and happiness.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, update.