GEAHHWNKWHWYYYYHGHGH!!!
OMFG I MISSED DENO'S CALL FROM GERMANY!!!!
(And I missed Andrew, I'm sorry Andrew.)
BUT HOLY FUCK!?!
Dude, I am SO sorry. The past week or so I've been on a W schedule, which means that I go to bed at 11am and sleep till...well, usually 11pm. I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THAT I MISSED MY EUROPE CALL. Europe was calling ME?!
Ack.
Dammit.
Alright, I'm through with this coniption (is that really spell-able?) fit. D, I'm gonna get ya next time, man. As of tonight (heh...5:11 am...) I'm switching my schedule back. I'm going to join the normal waking world again! This has gotten completely ridiculous.
However, I have managed to get the laundry room ALL TO MYSELF for hours and hours on end. So the clothes are all still clean. And I mean ALL of them.
Andrew, I'm calling you tomorrow. Probably early. W and I are going to the DMV to try and get my license (again). And I'll talk to mom and see what our actual plans are for Thanks. Sorry that I've been so hard to reach here lately, guys.
THAT'S IT!!
I'm off to bed!
4 comments:
Sorry about Deno. When did he call? Does he give you warning before he calls? And how/where is he?
I also think it's great that, if you really did go to bed right after you posted this, then you go to sleep almost exactly at the same time I wake up.
Wow. And you get up almost exactly when I go to bed.
--Andrew
dude. it is always to the advantage to have you involved.
What e-mail address should I use for you? Also, you didn't call me either. I think I'll send you one word a day of my news as punishment. But not really.
I want to be with you and AtG and W in Portland now. NOW, I tell you! Fucking UGA....
Bah! One word a day? BAH!
(And anyway, you know that I don't call people. Punishing me for that is like punishing Pavorotti for not playing the oboe. Am I right? Who's with me? Musician analogy, anyone?)
Email is:
anaisjaenelle@yahoo.com
Post a Comment