I'm On YouTube!

I don't know if any of the rest of you had trouble with that link, or have computers that are stupid and mean (like mine) but I just now discovered that I AM ON YOUTUBE. Yes, click the anonymous link from the "I want to be on youtube" post (see how my life and my desires always overlap? This is because I am favored by the gods), and check it out. That's me. ME! And that's my locker. Filled with hampsters and ducks.

Anonymous, I still have a few of those. I use one of the ducks for a keychain. That went down as one of the best birthday surprises ever. Again, thanks.

Also, now that I have a YouTube profile, you guys can go look at the video, read the (obviously me) comment, and then click to my page. So you can see my favorites. Only a few are there, as I've just gotten started, but you could at least see "Hey Clip" and "Crazy Dog." If you wanted. I'm just saying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic (Is that the right response? I don't know anything about birthday present pranks...)! Um, anyway, I've now posted and addressed W. My blog is officially such.

The Wayward E said...

BRANDON? The "Church of Annette" Brandon? Dude, I have so many questions for you. I won't begin with the most compelling (WTF?) because I'm sure you get that alot. What I will ask is how you happened across my humble weblog. Did it show up on your radar because I linked you?

oneifbyland said...

I have one of the ducks in my car. It used to be a keychain too, until the little string hooking the chain bit to the duck fell off. And I cried a little inside.

Anonymous said...

You know, I have your closing speech for Mock Trial on this computer somewhere...