Below Follows...
...A text of my most recent sociological study, as it was given to Professor Blazak last week. If you google him, you may find his old skinhead band, Drivin' & Cryin'. He's from Stone Mountain, GA. Gotta love it.
I hope you all find this vaguely amusing. I really wanted to distance myself (browser-wise) from all my cranky posts of late. No more complaining! Only reprinting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The Craig's List URLs were for cheap, dog-friendly places near the MAX, by the way. There are apparently a bunch of them.
Good Luck on your final! Call me and let me know how it went.
--Andrew
Before I format this computer, here is a link to go with your birthday present:
Folding Techniques
The first is what comes with the cup, but I wasn't all the fond with it. Punch Down's my favorite...never could figure out Origami.
Anyway, good luck. Also, don't be afraid to cut the stem...I ended up lopping mine off after a while, but kept it at 1/2 length for a while. Whatever works.
did you get an a? you totally should have gotten an a.
Caustic Wookie-- your links are so wonderfully bizarre.
Wayward e-- I think it was Molly who was why you were where you were when you met W, wasn't it?
Two weeks! Two weeks! Two Weeks! Ack!
You know what the best thing about that PS2 is? Everyone knows exactly what to give you as wedding gifts, now.
I call dibs on Donkey Kong, though.
--Andrew
I swear I'm going to read this when I get time, which is hopefully before Friday. :(
According to the website, there is a Steve Madden shop in Tulsa, but there is not one in Portland or Seattle.
But it says there's one at Lennox Sqare and at North Point, so at least there's that.
Still, though. Anything Tulsa has, we should have already had for at least a decade before them.
Post a Comment