Yay, The Big Eight-O?

So this is my eightieth post. Hurray.

I'm sick, you guys. I feel pretty crappy, my nose is stuffed up, my head hurts, and I can't stop coughing. And I have to take the bus home from work tonight. I thought when our car died (rest in peace, dear RAV...) that I wouldn't have any trouble getting home from work for at least a little while. Afterall, how many rides have I given Deb in the past? Like, at least twelve, right? And I always said "hey, no problem, you're practically on my way home." Because she is.

Which means that logically, I should be practically on HER way home too. But now all of a sudden it's Cody's car (her fat lethargic quits-his-job-every-week boyfriend), and oh, sorry, we can't take you tonight, he had a bad day. Would you believe, he quit his job? And oh, sorry, we're going grocery shopping tonight. Blah blah blah.

She is so full of shit. If I had a friend who had cheerfully driven me home at least a dozen times, I think that first of all I could give her a ride ONE FUCKING TIME when she really needed one, and that W would probably support me in that. At the very least he would be willing to drive 10 more blocks so that I wouldn't have to feel like an asshole. But apparently, Deb doesn't feel like an asshole.

So I guess things are fine on her end.

I am NEVER, EVER giving her the time of day again. NEVER. I won't cover for her, I won't chit-chat with her, I won't pick anything up for her at 7-eleven. The next time I have a car and she wants a ride, she can just take the fucking bus. This person is more than just an imbecile. She is an imbecile who is NOT MY FRIEND. Who doesn't have any manners or sense of reciprocity.

I am so pissed. Normally I don't see being nice to someone and helping them out as an act that carries with it some expectation...but this is just too blatantly rude. I would rather WALK THE FUCK HOME at this point than ever do anything with her again. What a fucking bitch.

Sorry, just had to vent. It's finals week here, so I'll be back soon with more news. Not that there really is any...I'm just trying to keep your spirits up.

6 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

Did you ever find your book?

--Andrew

Erin said...

You lost a book?

Andrew Mills said...

Oh, hey!

That reminds me. Go to Erin's blog, and click on any of the BNL links. Click on "More from this user", and click on the first video in the list provided.

You'll thank me. I swear.

--Andrew

Andrew Mills said...

You will also thank me for this.

http://portland.craigslist.org/
mlt/apa/297385450.html

--Andrew

Andrew Mills said...

And this.

http://portland.craigslist.org/
mlt/apa/294518267.html

The Wayward E said...

Hhhhokay. Couldn't click on any of the links. The craigslist ones especially.

Ern: I lost the book that I needed to study for yesterday's final...sometime prior to the final itself. Never recovered. Bah. A pox on all this nonsense.