When The Weasel Was Cute: A Retrospective Analysis

See, isn't it nice?

A sleeping weasel is a cute weasel. We like it when the weasel sleeps.

When he sleeps, you can just scoop him up. He sleeps like the dead...

...Or like a creature that spends its every waking second wreaking havoc upon this poor apartment.

But Vitas is not swayed by the weasel's cuteness.
She sees through him.
She sees through us all.
8 comments:
That cat is my soul mate.
Jesus, I want a copy of that picture.
Ok, so you mentioned you were registered at Target, so then I had to go look and see what you'd picked. And I typed in your name (and thought back to all the variations it's endured over the years) and selected April and hit the button.
And then it was like...oh my god. Emily's getting married. It's official, because your name is on the Target website.
Whoa.
And the best part is, I'll be there for the 1-month countdown.
Sorry. Deep breath, dude.
It might be because I've been up too long, but if you squint just right, W looks like Brian from QAF.
Sorta. It's mostly in the fourth picture of that post.
And your hair has gotten really long, man. Not in a bad way, just in a long way. How are you going to do it for the wedding?
Again, probably a little off because I've been up too long. But everyone on the hall is gone and I'm enjoying an interruption-free night. So I might as well stay up as late as I possibly can. So we're just going to see how long this comment can get.
Since y'all are all holed up in the apartment, can I make your Bed Bath and Beyond registry? I'd find you some China. We could get you some red china. And red bowls. Just say the word, man, and I'll just scan the weekend away. I'd be good at it, you know I would. Besides, if you end up hating it, you could always return it for cash. And you could use it to buy food for the goats.
I can't wait to come up there. I want to see your apartment and your ferret and your boys. Is there anything you want me to bring you?
Ok. I really should go to bed. I was working in the lab most of the day and haven't really slept since almost 20 hours ago. Which isn't a record of any sort, but it does make you tired. And a tad loopy.
Oh, you know what else just occured to me? You're going to be turning 21 in like...a week. Whoa.
Ok, really going to bed now.
so when i read that william's suit was pinstriped and purple, my first thought was 'what a pimp.' i think the next step is a classy hat with a wide brim.
i'm glad you put up a registry, but i'm still getting you something huge to carry back.
your ferret is too cute. does it burrow?
http://www.adagio.com/wedding/
index.html?SID=d16d6cacf6e5cdee
182000ea4556be79
Tea!
I can't believe I haven't commented yet. Apparently I was under the assumption (is that the phrase I mean to use?) that I had already commented, but no! I'm sorry. The ferret is adorable, the cat is gorgeous (really, wow!), W looks so freaking pimpandhotandohmygodyou'resolucky, and YOU. You look so happy and beautiful. I can't wait for the wedding. Bring me some gay boys (besides Andrew)?
I also meant to ask you to please have W tuck in the shirt. Yes, he's very fine, but no, tucked out does not look good. Your man would be so much more fine with it tucked in. I mean, he's gonna look fine no matter what, but that's just my opinion. :D
W is certainly stunning, no matter what he's wearing-- but it's not the clothes. It's the look in his eyes.
TWE is happy. And when she's happy, she is radiant. The only other extended period of time I've known her to be this happy was when she was slave-labor at Miss Elizabeth's Horse Camp.
Best of all is the 21st Century, Post-Modern Dialectical Interior Decorating evolving, ie -- The paint-by-number picture of JC (thesis) hung over the 1960's era (cuban-missle crisis) chrome-edged kitchen table with a large, black hammer-and-sickle stenciled on its red background (antithesis) looking to His left (of course) at Vladymir Iylich Ulyanov (more antithesis)... across from the shining new red kitchenaide mixer on the counter-- raising the inevitable question of whether the china should be red... or... perhaps... white ? with a border design of tiny black hammers & sickles... (synthesis?!)
Gasp!
I vote for tucked, too. Just saying.
Post a Comment