Yeah, That's Right

Okay, so I'm a crazy bugger. Sorry Ma. Pastels it shall be. I've always liked mint green...will you tell them that, at least? Will you tell them that my carpet is dark brown and...mottled? We have a gold couch, constructed of a fabric very similar to indoor-outdoor carpeting. That's important to note. Anything with Comrade Lenin on it will make a fine gift. Seriously, W would be beside himself. He loves paraphernalia.

Erin is here, Erin is here! And I just saw my comments from The Wandering Greek! (Hey, D!) And all my birthday wishes! I got a little misty, it's true. I never thought facebook could be so nice. I'm having a wonderful birthday, though I miss you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun with your friends, and survived the 10th.

I am still sick. This is a nasty bug that has gotten ahold of me, and, well, I hate to admit it, but I think it got the cat, too. Max & I have been sneezing and coughing together for over a week. I am ready to be well again.
Ken is off to the auto auction, having spent the afternoon at a car dealer's, only to find the car he'd driven there to look at was not in Lawrenceville, (as stated in the ad) but was in Gainesville. I told him on general principals he ought to leave, and he agreed, but then an hour later he called me back about another used car; It sounded awfully cheap, and indeed, when he got home & we looked in the ratings, the dealer was still wanting a good $1000 more than the blue book said it was worth. So now he's off to the auto auction for the evening to kick tires. He said he'd rather do that then go into a coma watching repeat forensic files. I kept the check book, so even if he's tempted, he won't be able to act on it. I fear he's gotten himself into the car hunting mode, and won't give up until he's bagged something.

Anonymous said...

I just got the invite!! It was addressed upside down, but whatever. It's gonna happen, I'm gonna be there, I'm gonna be 21, and I can't wait! Ok, freak-out over.

Anonymous said...

Nervous yet? Hope not, it's the bottom stretch...

Don't tell W, but I'm secretly going to send to you (somehow, someday) a few of the soviet pins I've aqquired on my journey.

Wish I could be there! Later my sweet,
D

The Wayward E said...

D! Soviet Pins! Truly, I am overcome...miss you, man. Seriously. I'm saving an invitation for you, since I don't have an address.