Nine To Five'n

More like 3 to 8:30 (or longer, if I screw up with the mop again). But hey, it's work, right? Actually, my job so far has been pretty neat, mop misshaps aside. I'll tell you all more about it later. Right now I only have time to say ONE THING.

I am sick ya'll.

Like, seriously taken out by an evil cold. Like, SNIFFLE. I can't sleep very well, food doesn't taste good (not even Krispy Kreme donuts!), I can hardly breathe, and I sound like I'm being buried alive. Way to work the first week of school-and-job madness, hunh? Bleh.

Wish me well, dudes.

Oh, also, my computer at home is broken. It keeps turning itself off. So I'm going to be Andrewing it for a while. You know. Public access internets. This means that I may be slightly harder to communicate with in the immediate future. I'm sorry. Just call me. Thanksgiving is coming up, and I'm really excited for our dinner. Which will be taking place where, exactly? Discuss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go for Thai or really any type of "ethnic" cuisine. And it has to be cuisine. None of this take-out crap. :) Sooo, feel better dude. I miss you!

Andrew Mills said...

I'm sorry you're sick. On the bright side, though: I'm never going to see you again because you're working all the goddamn time.

...oh, wait. That isn't the bright side AT ALL. Couldn't you start a home business or something? I'll smuggle you office supplies from my office, which will broaden your profit margins significantly.

Please? It's so lonely without an Emily around.

--Andrew

Merrrrde said...

Check your email, Emo.

Andrew Mills said...

Actually, it does cover the entire cost. On that itemized receipt thing that Expedia emails you, the flight is 4 something, and the hotel is 1 something.

--Andrew