Okay I'm Sorry
Andrew The-we-don't-call-anyone-lesser-because-that's-hurtful-and-anyway-not-true, this update is for you.
I'm really fucking tired.
Work is going great (I've made a friend! She owns a chihuahua!), school is...well, I'm doing my best. Honestly I'm in a little trouble with statistics right now, because I missed 2 classes and now have absolutely NO idea what we're doing. But hey. That was basically true before, right?
I'm so used to having oodles and oodles of free time, I just can't believe that I'm so busy right now. Wtf? My life has spun 180 degrees toward doom. I haven't had 2 seconds to sit down in 2 weeks. In the morning I get up, I rush off to class, then I rush immediately to work, then I get off work and come home and...
Alright, I do sit. But only a little! I NEED MORE TIME. Ashley, Andrews, how do you all do it? I'm ready to collapse right now and I don't do half of the shit you guys do. Dammit, I just want a puppy. Why does everything have to be so difficult?!?
Consequently (or not, really), I have managed to train my cat to STEAL FOOD from me. She just slaps it out of my hand like I'm some punk. Which I find extremely amusing. W is horrified.
4 comments:
That's somewhat cute but somewhat really bitchy. You should slap it right back out of Vita's paw/mouth if you can. Btw, I'm not hurt. I just wanted an update. :) Really, it's all good.
I understand about not having time. All of my days are basically like that, and I have to choose between actually doing work, doing a little work, or not doing any at all. If I do all the work I'm supposed to (which usually doesn't happen all that often), I would never have any time whatsoever to myself. I'm playing a balancing act right now between doing some work and no work, and it's not good.
Next semester, though, I'm not taking any extra ensembles, so I'll have more time. However, that time will be used for practicing. All I can say is that it's a balancing act. You've got to figure out what you have to do in any given day and what you can put off. That sounds bad, but it kind of has to be done. Otherwise, I'd never have any free time. I mean, I'm basically collapsing right now, and you have no idea how ready I am for Christmas.
if you stop letting her do it, she won't. squirt her with water, maybe? oh! and don't reward her for doing it. squirt and ignore, baby.
and time? i mean, what andrewf said:
1) figure out what can wait. it's all got to be heirarchical, right? so do what needs doing, don't push anything off beyond what it can take (i'm working on this paper for research and methods that i totally didn't start early enough and now am freaking out over...).
2) use a day planner and
2A)totally schedule in sleep time. and
2B) when you need to eat. (i forget to eat sometimes and then it's like, 2 am and i haven't eaten since 2 days ago i wonder why my belly is trying to bust out and go to the kitchen without me. make me stop doing that!)
ok. that's it. oh! and! i make day planners at work sometimes, so if you send me your schedule i can do you a personal one! for frees!
Hey, so I was thinking about how much it sucks that we never see each other anymore because you work, and I had an idea.
I don't know what you're meal schedule is right now, but if you're ever hungry after work, and don't mind driving the extra few miles, I will totally fix you something at my place. It could be ready when you got there. So you'd have food, and I'd have someone else to sit at my awesome table. (You have no idea how lonely it is to eat solo by candlelight).
Plus then I won't get to bed too late, cause I won't have to walk home.
But yeah, just an idea.
--Andrew
The end of childhood is when it sinks in that there will be nothing in the refrigerator-- unless you go out and buy it... no clean underwear-- unless you wash them ... no teeth-- unless you go to the dentist... no friends-- unless you spend time with them-- no money-- unless you go to work-- and no time or energy left over to squirt the thieving cat-- so no food.
Sucks. And then you die.
Or, you become a Zen master and so completely zoik into the present moment that it is transformed into the entire totallity of existence and fills you with awe, whereupon you are completely refreshed and rejunenated.
Shit. It's 2:02 am in BBS.
Post a Comment