Brightsided!

You guys, GUESS WHAT!?!

Isabel went home with a very nice boy this morning. He didn't even make me give him her Bil-Jac dowry!

I am so, SO relieved. I was starting to think that we'd have that goddamn dog forever. For a week or so she was very good, and I started to feel a little sad that she had to leave, and then...

...she pissed on a pile of clean clothes.

Thank you, Universal Organizing Force! That was a good one. Lol.

3 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

Congratulations!

In other news, total stage mom came into work today. Most frightening sight I have ever seen. I have to tell you about it. Will call soon.

Erin said...

Congrats! I mean, I'm sad to see her go--she was such a sweet puppy! But I'm happy you're happy. And I'm glad she found a good home. :)

Andrew Mills said...

Wait...he yelled at you for cleaning the house at 3 AM? Or for waking him up while cleaning the house at 3 AM?

I can't help suspecting it's the latter, but if it's the former, you shouldn't take that shit. No one should have to face persecution when they finally see the light and accept Mr. Clean as their personal lord and saviour. Be strong, little lamb. He's got a plan.