NOT About Dogs Or Nursing School
I am going thorough one of those periods when everything is due. RIGHT NOW. I was taking three classes at Lanier Tech and this is finals week. Additionally I'm registered to take several entrance exams, I have a paper due in my American Govt. class, and I just took a Chem exam. Oh, and there are about 1000 pages of chem homework due this week, several hundred of them on the same day as the most important of my entrance exams.
So, what am I doing? Besides wailing and not sleeping?
Oh, you know. Looking at shoes on the internet. Cross-referencing various sites with designers' websites to compare prices on ridiculously unaffordable items. Reading the news. Updating myself on lolcats. Generally fucking off.
Avoidance: it's how I roll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Did you know that you have to apply for graduation 2 terms prior to satisfying all of your degree requirements at PSU?
I did not know this until today, when I read it in the fucking Vangaurd, a mere week before my application needed to be in. And while the article helpfully provided a url for the site where you can purchase commencement invitations, it did not make any mention of where the stupid application could be found, or to whom it needed to be given. Priorities, and all that.
So that was a fun morning.
I'm sorry you've got so much going on at once. How many entrance exams are there? Why don't they have a standard one that all the schools use? Why the hell can't they just use the GRE?
Do you still have Isabella? I really wish I could keep a dog in this apartment. I really liked her. I checked out the SEPRA site again, and I have to ask: is there some sort of rule that all of the dog descriptions have to be first-person? Or does everyone just do that because they like being tools? Poor dogs, having to live with people like that...
Post a Comment