Fiona Apple "I Know"

Lest we forget.

4 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

I fucking love this song. This version is really pretty, too.

I wish Fiona Apple would go on tour -- even without a new album, you know? Just travel around and play stuff from the first three, and maybe mix in a little new material or something. Then we could go see her -- I be she would perform at the Aladdin -- and wait around and maybe actually get to talk to her afterword and make fools of ourselves like Ashley and I did with La Fiest.

Except...you know, we can't really do that after August because YOU WON'T BE HERE.

So I'll have to go alone, because I know for goddamn sure Will would never go to see Fiona Apple.

--Andrew

Andrew Mills said...

Also: Have you been grocery shopping lately? If not, do you maybe wanna go to Winco on Saturday or Sunday afternoon? I'll cover gas. I have maybe 2 pieces of food in my house right now.

And if not Winco, maybe Tuscon? Because, you see, (and you may not have noticed this) it seems that it's gotten a little cold here as of late. And...a little...just a little rainy. And, I just, I think I'm going to kill myself. So I'm thinking maybe I should go to Arizona or something and maybe you should come with me.

--Andrew

Anonymous said...

BeLIEVE me, I'll be spending my money on ink long before I spend my money on sunglasses. Sunglasses are down the road when I hopefully have lost weight, gotten a new wardrobe, and feel confident enough to wear more stylish things. I'm so damaged. Love "I Know", and what a beautiful version. Funny enough, though, I really like "Love is a Losing Game", but I'm not a fan of that version. If she would just clean up her act, I think she'd kill at every performance.

Merrrrde said...

Hey, email me the key to your bucket