We've Just Got To

You guys, we've got to go to Coachella this year. I just saw the lineup for Coachella 2008 and OH MY GOD. It's in April, so we can all buy tickets and ya'll can fly to Indio, California (we'll drive, thanks). And then we will bask in the awesomeness.

Dude. PORTISHEAD is headlining on Saturday.

If I don't go, I might die.

Now, I know that the rest of you might not be totally in love with the idea. If you are, great, if you're not I understand. Travel, expense. A distaste for the surreal landscape of the California desert. A heathen's lack of Portishead appreciation.

But Ashley, Oh Ashley.

Ashley, please?! Please will you come to Coachella with me?

Just look at the lineup, man. This will be the weekend of our lives.

Let me know what you think, because we're going to have to hop on those tickets like crazy bastards. I checked ticketmaster and apparently they're not on sale yet. Oh my god. The thought of it all just makes me swoon.

3 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

Will you take my camera with you? I want desert pictures.

And I can't even imagine what Portishead would be like live. They seem very much like a studio band.

--Andrew

oneifbyland said...

i was all like 'that's not during a break, that's not really convenient, ewww living in tents' but then i saw the line-up.

why, o why, did you have to put that link up?

i may be starting to cave.

i was going to come up during my spring break (as per tradition, now) but maybe i'll have to just postpone that until april 25th. man.

oneifbyland said...

you know what? i checked the dates and that's finals week for me. (and you are not allowed to go without me, because i might actually, physically turn green.)