It's All Wrong But It's Alright
GODDAMN I LOVE DOLLY PARTON.
When I heard this song the other day I just had to track it down, not only because it's an excellent song, but also because it reminded me of the parrot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe they actually let her sing that on television in the 70s. I love Dolly Parton.
Yes, still painting. I'm almost done, though. The house is looking strangely finished...they came and cleaned all the weeds out of the front of my house the other day and I swear it doesn't even look the same anymore.
Anyway, brown paper is coming up tonight, if I can muster the motivation. The trouble is it's actually very nice here...I have internet and a working shower and bolt locks and a functional kitchen. So it's hard to finish up this phase and go back home because I like it here. But I need to get my act together and move in. Because real furniture would go a long way towards making this place seem like a real house and not something I bought because I wasn't really doing anything else.
Speaking of house stuff, if I make it back to Atlanta this week, wanna go to Ikea sometime? Maybe Friday?
Also, the word verification for this comment is notard. I don't even know.
DO IT! CHANGE IT! It's time. Do you have any ideas? If you need help picking, you know where to text me.
I don't know about mine. I miss Blogger a little bit, because you could get in and tweak the theme you pick. That's something Wordpress definitely will not let you do. So I can't have different colored links in Vermillion Christmas, or just a solid-color background, or anything like that.
I feel you on the research papers. I am super-extra burnt out this quarter. I think the summer classes did it to me. But I'm barely keeping up with the reading, and I'm updating my blog instead of going to class. It's like UGA all over again.
What's your paper on?
Post a Comment