"You Are Being Shagged By A Rare Parrot!"

Happy Monday, everyone! Go forth, and take one for the team!

Right then, I am off to study for my chemistry exam. For reals this time. I am so not even kidding.

Yeah.

2 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

I don't know why it took me so long to finally watch that.

I never thought I'd say this about a parrot, but that is a beautiful bird.

And I never thought I'd say this about ANY bird, but that was better than porn, almost. Why do you suppose he feels compelled to beat his lover with his wings so rythmically? I'm usually pretty content just to bite my lip.

Miss you, kiddo. Ashley and I went to Paradox for lunch today, and we drove past your Zupan's, and we couldn't help feeling a little wistful.

The Wayward E said...

Miss you too. Paradox cafe, on Belmont? Is that little cupcake place still there?