La Roux - In for the Kill

So, her voice sounds like a synthesizer. And you've got to hear it more than once before you decide, but I think I...like it? What about ya'll?

3 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

I like the song, but I think her voice is a bad match for it. I would like it better with no vocals.

What/who is La Roux?

oneifbyland said...

i.... don't know either. i loved it at first, and then there was the backlash, but now i like it pretty ok?
just as an aside, she and tpain and imogen heap could make the best synthesizer voice track ever! i would pay good money to hear that!

The Wayward E said...

Yup, see, it's a tough call. That's why I needed outside opinions. I'm sticking (for now) with tentatively like it. This song gets bonus points because W absolutely CANNOT STAND IT.

La Roux is the chick you see singing. She's her own dance-band.