Could Ya'll Do Me A Favor?

Would it be terribly obnoxious if I made this an invite-only blog? If you guys are okay with that, post the email address that you check most often into the comments. Thanks. I just realized that I may want to keep this on the DL. For awhile.

9 comments:

L said...

emily! can i be invited? :)

lisa.q.guo@gmail.com

The Wayward E said...

SURE! =) I got your email, btw. I'm trying to wait a decent amount of time before I answer it. Also, can I seriously come visit you?!

L said...

yes!!! definitely. come visit. :D

Andrew Mills said...

Wait...who are you trying to keep from reading this? And what, exactly, don't you want them to read? I must know.


Oh, and boon@Uga.edu. Please let me keep reading.

Erin said...

If you go to visit Lisa, I wanna come. Also, thelastwhig at gmail dot com. Except, you know, with punctuation.

said...

Of course. afraz@uga.edu. :)

oneifbyland said...

please let me keep reading!
ireland.ae at gmail dot com

Andrew Mills said...

Zoey Deschanel kind of looks like Linda Ronstadt when she sings. I can't decide if I like here voice or not, but the song is pretty. It's sort of like Jolene. Sort of.

I haven't received my invitation yet. Is it because my comments are crappy? Cause I can make them better, I swear. I'll try harder than ever before. I'll make those fuckers tap dance across the screen, if that's what you want. PLEASE DO NOT FORSAKE ME, WAYWARD ONE OF DESTINY.

The Wayward E said...

Um, yeah, I've been kinda procrastinating about the invitations. It's not personal. I'm going to totally get on that, in like, 20 minutes or so. =)