A Message To All!
I'm home, I'm home!! I got in to Atl on Saturday and then immediately went out to Tennessee to talk to some nursing school people at UT and see some family friends, where I repeatedly lost cellphone reception. But I'm back! I'm at my mom's until the 15th! Erin, Ashley, Andrew! Peeps! I'm calling you all tonight anyway, but hows about we get together Thursday or Friday and make christmas cookies and fudge and divinity!? You can take (some) of it home! We'll make rum balls! And, you know, drink them. =)
Anyway, anyway. I'll call you guys tonight. I got your texts when we crossed the Cohutta mountains today, so I am taking full responsibility for further communication. I MISS YOU GUYS. I'VE BROUGHT A WEDDING PHOTO ALBUM. WE DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT IT.
Yeah, we totally don't have to. Especially since my mom has shown it to every. single. person. Seriously, the whole world. We had a busy trip. Some of the nicest (if somewhat wary) comments came from strangers, which can be kind of heartwarming. I mean, you feel guilty because your mom is totally accosting these poor people and using your wedding photos to harass them. But it's sweet when they look at you all scared and say that you made a beautiful bride, while your mother cackles and flips the pages to show them the sections dedicated to Andrew flipping the bird.
2 comments:
Wait...so what did the people at UT say?
Are you more or less hopeful now?
--Andrew
YES YES YES! I'm finished with finals tomorrow around 1:00, and I may or may not be helping a friend move, but I'm free all Friday. Let's do it. CALL ME. I love you.
Post a Comment