Heh. So I'm a Little Behind The Times.
I just realized that I got tagged for 7 Random Things. And I know I was supposed to update in November. So here goes: my attempt to retroactively not suck.
7 Random Things About Me
1. I have always, always, always wanted to have lilac-colored hair. I just kept putting it off, because I was concerned that people would look at me. I don't care how other people feel about my hair very much, but I hate to be stared at. When I think about it, I feel sad. It seems that I've waited too long to have lilac hair...now if I dye my hair lilac I won't be able to get a job in my field.
2. I have a cyst in my back. You can feel it.
3. I sometimes lie about not knowing things so that I can give people the satisfaction of educating me. Often, I truly don't know what the hell they're talking about. You can either assume that I'm extremely bright and holding back, or surmise that I'm an idiot and trying to cover it up.
4. I suspect that my dog is not only blind but suffering from anosmia as well. And his hearing sucks. I own the 1975 Trabant of dogs.
5. I like lolsecretz better than post secrets.
6. I play this compulsively. I never make it past level 7, which honestly upsets me more than my anatomy grade.
7. My husband is using our expensive wedding-gift coffee maker to grow mold cultures, and that concerns me more than it probably should. I mean, when he makes new coffee in the moldy strainer the hot water kills everything, right?
3 comments:
Oh. You and your games. I can't stop. Who knew Ayers rock was so far west? Who knew there was anything that far west in Australia?
I guess it's just a rock.
This game is awesome.
And Perth is that far West in Australia, too.
I only made it to level 6. Boo.
--Andrew
Post a Comment