Not Much Going On Here

In lieu of meaningful updates, let me just say that I am SERIOUSLY enamored of Kelis' song "Trick Me." I'm playing it all the time, which is a little awkward because I don't have the cd and must therefore have a youtube window open whenever I'm doing anything on the computer.

3 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

I'll try to sneak a listen at work tomorrow, if I am able.

Erin said...

Dear you:

Guster is coming to P-town in August. You should go see them. They're amazing. This goes for Andrew, too. You can get pre-sale tickets from the link on the news section on the guster website. Guster.com. Yeah.

That's all. It's late and I'm tired.

Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

Hey Me, I think that is a good idea. It occurs to me that perhaps I should post this on your blog, so I'm off to go do that now. Sleep well. I miss you, and I hope you're having a great time.