Lovin' The Q

In the midst of my total and complete inability to take care of business in the homework or new job departments, I have reopened my Netflix Queue.

Oh yeah.

I say "reopened" because as soon as I clicked in my email address, Netflix welcomed me back with warm, generous arms. She lowered my rental price. She remembered all my favorite movies. Now she's hard at work figuring out exactly what I like so that she can recommend all the right films. Documentaries, mostly. And National Geographic specials. And Frontline.

But Netflix...oh Netflix...

She doesn't judge me.

I feel that I have made some important decisions about my relationship with Netflix, this time around. For example, we needed boundaries. So now, no more sharing my Queue. Not with W, not with Taylor (GOD-fucking-forbid), not with nobody. This time, Netflix is all mine. Won't end up with any damn Goddard films on this Queue, I tell ya'll what.

Not that all you bitches aren't welcome to hang out with my Netflix and I. On the contrary, it would be wonderful if you all joined us. Just don't start trying to be a part of what we've got going on. YOU WILL NEVER BE A PART OF IT. Netflix and I are wiser, and this time we're exclusive.

On the Q. for today:
Sex: The Annabel Chong Story
Dark Days

I may review these movies. I think that might be what I try to do for a while. Then again, I may not. I may just recommend them. I may not write again for a few weeks. You never know! That's the excitement, my friends.

2 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

Ooo. Can I watch the Annabel Chong story with you?

And I think the movie reviews are a good idea. You're very good at putting into words what is good or bad about something.

--Andrew

Anonymous said...

Hey D!!!!
I've been meaning to comment you forever - but I've been busy this past two weeks being dressed as a ferocious astrakanian barbarian who beheads people. Anywhoos, I loe that your Queue is now something that I know intimately, although not in the way that perhaps you are with Netflix....
So yeah, I'll give you a ring sometime (currently am broke - GET SKYPE DAMNIT! IT'S FREE) and perhaps send a few good german films your way. oh, and gossip. There's lots to tell....
Deno