Mostly Resolved

I have decided: moderated comments are great. The only issue is that now, when I post something and then don't get near the computer again for eons, I have to go to my email first so that I can approve all the comments and get that warm fuzzy feeling of "hey, comments!"

The problem was that certain anonymous bastards were spamming my site. If you go back through the archives (I haven't started cleaning the shit out yet) you'll see that I've got comment spam in nearly every single entry. It just piled and piled. For a long time I've tried to ignore it, but the time had come to take action. The spam was catching up with me...they were starting to spam entries I hadn't even written yet. Fuckers.

Anyway, I hope this isn't too great an inconvenience. Sorry dudes. Also, Andrew. W says that we can get a puppy. Eventually. YAY!

But, but! He says that we must abide by certain rules. We must not:
1. Mess with him while he is playing PS2
2. Try to hide the PS2
3. Give the NBA game to the ferret
4. ...Or otherwise fuck with his leisure in any way

We must also not:
5. Look at any more apartments below Burnside (because then, you know, we're just moving for the sake of moving...and a puppy)
6. Fall in love with any super-cute but tiny 1-bedrooms

We must:
1. Look North
2. Find space
3. Be satisfied with the level of enthusiasm that he is willing to express

Beyond all that stuff man, we're set. From now on we'll meet at the MAX downtown or something, catch the train, and then go on-foot into the Northern Wilds. Sound like a plan?

2 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

It sounds very much like a plan.

--Andrew

Erin said...

Poor Vitas.