Screw That
Alright, I'm going to get the car fixed. Some shit will have to wait. Until, you know, hell freezes over. The "rear main crankshaft seal" for example. How do we even know that thing really exists? I mean, come on. That sounds like a totally fake engine part to me.
That's most of what's going on over here. I just saw something on facebook that gave me pause. After spraying my drink all over the computer screen and choking for about 15 minutes, I mean. Then I paused. Has the whole world gone completely batshit CRAZY?! What in the hell???
Oh, I so just used three question marks. Which does not even begin to express my surprise and consternation. Honestly, wtf.
I'm recovering from my strange case of mumps-whateverthafuck, albeit slowly. The lingering cough is the part that I don't get. I mean, a cough? With mumps? Or an ear infection? I'm pretty sure it's birdflu, actually, now that I think of it. I chased some geese the other day. You know, to protect the public. I'm practically a martyr. Or I will be, when all this hacking finally dislodges my remaining lung.
The rats got a new cage today. It has (get this) 4 stories! It is a tall purple cage with wires close enough together to prevent the cat from eating its inhabitants! All of whom are, at this very moment, huddled in terror on the bottom floor. I have no idea why. Apparently rats have difficulty accepting change. They do not like the new cage. I suspect that this is because it does not yet reek of pee. Give them two days, and it will smell just like home. I was a little disappointed that they didn't seem to enjoy it right away, though. It has a wheel! Once they get accustomed to this cage, W and I are going to join the two cages with some largish hampster tubing, so they'll really have some space to run around in.
This will mean that I'll feel less guilty that they don't get enough exercise. Which ought to lead to fewer (read: no more, ever again) unchaperoned trips outside the cage to chew on the Theory. That they were, in fact, damaging the Theory as they scurried around the bookshelf is a recent revelation. I had maintained that they were merely small, smelly Theory fans, with the characteristic preference for dark holey hiding places. W always hated it when he saw them touching the Theory--he was absolutely horrified to discover that they were actually eating it. And I was in trouble, as per usual. It's probably for the best, anyway. They were always getting wedged behind things. Rats are very difficult animals to herd--if you poke them with, say, a plastic sword, they do not move away from the sword and into your waiting hands. They lean against the sword. They climb up and over the sword. They squeak indignantly as though the sword is really, really hurting them (it isn't, they just don't like being pushed). Eventually you can push them out of whatever remote corner they've retreated into, in order to savor the speaker/computer/telephone charger wires in private. But you have to push them. No herding.
I've tried coaxing with food too, by the way. No deal. Wires beat out yogurt and raisins every time.
4 comments:
ChEcK oUt mY wEbCaM! SeXy nUdE PiCs! HoTT!
http://onebigcircle.livejournal.com/
Ok, so maybe there are no pictures at all, yet. But I don't know if you'd gotten the link yet.
Anyway, that's what's happening with me. I'm glad to hear the rats have more space. And purple, as far as cages go, is totally cool. They are lucky rats, those guys.
Its not birdflu its Hanta Virus!! From those damned Rats!!! Aaaaarrrrrgghghghgth!
Where did you find it? Interesting read Darvocet vicodin http://www.order-tenuate.info/1992-volkswagen-gti.html Debt and death Renault kangoo van drive shaft Greenpower face lift hardcore pinay Sign language teaching online Camouflage cover seat truck ct vw credit Land rover parts in canada Nexium package insert Mcse mcsd cv Biloxi breast enhancement vw airbag warning light Subaru motor import keyword percocet 10mg
Excellent, love it! ultram acne product Outline rose Cannot find harddrive american tv Lady hiking boot closeout sampras tennis Hair remover for chuth San diego reverse mortgage leads buy ultram Arvada home owners insurance quotes golf clubs How to lose weight from your face Elevator accident attorneys new york High resolution projector hosting provider buy diet pill http://www.microsoft-it-training.info Ae86 body kits pmdd zoloft
Post a Comment