Goddammit, I went back to that bloody Pug site. Now I'm ten dollars poorer and Ambrose the Pug is 10 dollars closer to getting his Sleep Apnea fixed. What the hell? Fucking dogs with their fucking sob stories. I somehow manage to live with the knowledge of mass genocide in Sudan, but show me a dog with a goddamn nasal problem, and all of the sudden I'm Sally fucking Struthers. Jesus.
Andrew, henceforth to be known as, Mr. SFS: Have you read "What is the What" by Eggers? Interesting literary technique he employs to totally implode your brain. Doesn't hurt that it's set in a seedy apartment in Atlanta.
Won't someone please write a story-- it could be fiction, that would be ok-- about a childhood that didn't involve pain, misery, starvation, violence and/or alcoholism? Maybe we should just stick to pugs with sinus problems.
I am The Wayward E, content for now, merely awaiting the rains. There is sadness coming. The nectarines sink amongst themselves against the glass, growing evermore sticky and too sweet.
5 comments:
Jumping dude is creepy. I don't know how into Goldfrapp I am. How representative is this of her other stuff?
--Andrew
Also! I couldn't help but check out the Pacific Pug link. OHMYGOD CAN WE PLEASE ADOPT SPIKE?
--Andrew
Ok, so Goldfrapp is much better when you turn up the volume enough that you can actually hear the song. My bad.
I also like how English that video is. And jumping dude is less creepy in the context of better song and uber-English video.
That is all.
--Andrew
Goddammit, I went back to that bloody Pug site. Now I'm ten dollars poorer and Ambrose the Pug is 10 dollars closer to getting his Sleep Apnea fixed. What the hell? Fucking dogs with their fucking sob stories. I somehow manage to live with the knowledge of mass genocide in Sudan, but show me a dog with a goddamn nasal problem, and all of the sudden I'm Sally fucking Struthers. Jesus.
--Andrew
Andrew, henceforth to be known as, Mr. SFS:
Have you read "What is the What" by Eggers?
Interesting literary technique he employs to totally implode your brain. Doesn't hurt that it's set in a seedy apartment in Atlanta.
Won't someone please write a story-- it could be fiction, that would be ok-- about a childhood that didn't involve pain, misery, starvation, violence and/or alcoholism?
Maybe we should just stick to pugs with sinus problems.
Post a Comment