What You See Below

It is the product of about 1 week's worth of extreme stress. Because of it, I got into a fight with my husband over french fries. I forced Ashley to watch racist porn and take notes. This is the largest paper that I've ever had to write--by the end, double-spaced as Blazak required, it was 30 pages. There are 5 typos. I discovered all of them after I had already turned the goddamn thing in. That's the way it goes.

2 comments:

Andrew Mills said...

So I haven't read the whole thing, but skipping around and perusing certain parts, I'm kind of blown away by how professional and confident your style is. This reads like something you'd find in some sort of Journal that costs 100$ for an annual subscription. Je suis impressed.

Also! I had no idea that the black penis thing was a stereotype. I thought it was one of those things, like men being stronger than women, that people would just prefer to pretend isn't true. Certainly, in my own porn experience, the black guys always have significantly larger cocks than the white ones (at least in terms of girth).

But this is really well done. I'll be surprised if he doesn't give you an A for this.

--Andrew

Andrew Mills said...

Yeah, that BBC thing was the best celebrity interview I've seen in a long time.

Have you watched some of the stuff she does with Linda Ronstadt and Emmylou Harris? That's pretty great, too. They do this cover of After the Gold Rush that'll knock your socks off.

--Andrew