WHEW.
We made it to GA. Still have 3 cats. Pug snoring upstairs. Still happily married. Parents driving me motherfucking crazy. More tomorrow. Pictures!
HURRAY! OBAMA!
But also, a little sadness. This administration will be sadly lacking in Palin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wait, so you're here now? In Gainsville or where? Do you need help moving? Or keeping your sofa down on the floor (those things tend to float, you know)? Text me. I have cabin fever.
Unrelated: my word verification is resturge.
Aw, dude. I'm sorry you're stuck in Monroe. Y'all should drive into Athens during the day to amuse yourselves. There's a Barnes and Noble, at least.
If it makes you feel any better, the rains have already arrived here, and it's miserable.
Tell your mom I say Hi, and to go easy on you.
Unrelated: That is a kick-ass word verification, Erin.
done! we'll shake on it. and it'll be great! loads of babies for everyone!
it's a presentation, but i can send you the powerpoint if you want!
so.... we'll be like the golden girls? but 25 and with babies instead?
Yay for cats and dogs and happy marriages! I'm looking forward to seeing you (soon, I hope). :)
My word verification is roussi. Almost Rousse.
So are y'all out of your mom's house yet? Is the G-Ville house awesome? Is being back weird?
If this weekend, we should meet tomorrow or Sunday night. If not, let's meet mid-December after finals are over. I'm really upset I can't do Atl, but my mom and I just talked about my spending habits and how they need to change. I need to start being responsible. :( But just let me know what works best for you, and we'll definitely meet up.
Post a Comment