Go Internet-Me!
Hey, I just looked at my archives and they now stretch from May 2006 all the way into May 2007. I've made it an entire year! I now have about 95 posts, so that works out to...some fraction-riddled number of posts per day! Or, a number of posts per week. Note: calculation dependent on knowledge of how many weeks you can squeeze into a year (I'll get back to you). So anyway, hurrah!
On the subject of hopping-up-and-down excitement, W and I have purchased a new car. This one we really bought together--his name and my current alias (Emily Rousse, CIA) are both on the title. Speaking of which, I need to get down to the damn social securities office and change my name. If only I had any idea how to do it. W says he will call. Sniff. I do not want any run in with So-so Security right now, but I suppose I'll have to man-up and get my ass downtown for the name changing ceremony or something. I'll probably have to drink goats blood. Probably. Or light organic candles and chant praises to the lady stuck to the ugly green building on 4th. Anyway, I'm working on it is what I'm saying.
Ponda pictures coming soon. Also Puerto Rico pictures. We'll have to unload them off the camera in order. Don't worry, I'll take out the nekkid ones. And save them to sell later, for cold hard honeymoon cash. Ooooo yeah.
Also, no more sleeping pills for me I think. I just sit and type for hours, totally unaware of what I'm saying but yet unwilling to go to sleeh.
Sleeh.
Okay, I'm calling it a night.
6 comments:
Wait...so who told her about your blog?
And I think bailing is your best option at this point, man.
All my love! Yay for car!
--Andrew
She said that everyone (all my friends, etc.) was talking about how clever I was on my blog (or something). Which I presumed to mean that YOU had leaked.
ONE OF YOU.
Andrew, Andrew, Ashley, Erin? Lisa? Ya'll owe me a new blog.
I'll be you $100 it was your mom.
--Andrew
OMFG YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THAT. It totally was my mom.
Grumble.
I don't even KNOW what you're talking about, so I know it wasn't me. Moving on, congratulations on buying your first car with both your names on the title! You really need to get on changing your last name. It's not too bad, really. They only make you drink goats blood if you fail to pay the $20 name-changing fee. I don't even know what I'm talking about....
OH! I think I know what I want to get for my tattoo. It's still going to be on my right ankle area, but do you remember how I blogged about Eugene Onegin, that opera from the Met that was kind of life-changing for me? Well, I'm going to search the libretto for a meaningful phrase, and I'm going to have that tattooed in Cyrillic. I really want to find and use a good tattoo artist, b/c I want to find a section of the musical score and have them create some graphics with it to wrap around my ankle. I was watching Miami Ink on TLC, and I realized that it shows the tattoo artists respect to ask them to use their vision to create something cool for you. So, I guess I'm saying that I don't know what I'll be having tattooed, but I know it's at least going to be using a phrase in Cyrillic. :)
P.S. I miss you.
Hey!
So guess what!
You can rent Flex-Cars for a full day now. It's just 60 bucks for 24 hours, and you don't have to pay for gas. They will also rent to people under 21, so long as they are in school (which I more or less am.)
So I was thinking, in honor of this awesome development, would you maybe wanna do a day trip to the coast this Saturday? It'll be warmer and sunny, too.
I'd pay for all of the car, since I kind of owe you for all of the places you've driven me.
Just an idea. Let me know what you think.
--Andrew
Post a Comment