Revisions, Revisions






So the weasel's name isn't Archimedes. He is called Kasparov, after the famous Russian devil. He plays chess. A few hours after Kasparov arrived in our home, he fell asleep in W's arms. Now he's doing it again. Which is very odd ferret behavior. They're wigglers, not cuddlers. At least, all of the ones I've known. So I think that Kasparov is a little off. I'm going to call him Kasper.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute (both Kasparov and W)! I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Also, my address:

180 Inglewood Ave.
Athens, GA 30601

Erin said...

Awww. Just awww.

The Wayward E said...

I miss you guys! Ern, Seal! Thanks for the address man, I'm filing it away. And Ern, I need yours too.

Erin said...

facebooked it to you.

Andrew Mills said...

I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive about that mushroom kit at first. I was convinced I was going to do something wrong, and end up with fungus ingrained in my carpet.

But now I'm finding that everyday, I'm crouching beside that damn box, wishing it were Sunday so I could finally peak inside. I really, really don't want to wait for Sunday. I want to mist now.

I want mushrooms now.

--Andrew

Anonymous said...

Kasparov looks sweet.

oneifbyland said...

so, see, the thing is, since i'm confined to bedrest, i can't do much. and after a while the internet gets boring. and so does tv. and i haven't started school yet.
so....
i need you to update. i promise to comment.